Monday, March 23, 2009

WELL HERE I SIT AGAIN AND GIVE YET ANOTHER UPDATE...

Well here I sit with not such good news... They let Morgan have some foods today and capped off her I.V. Well we did good up until about 2:00 this afternoon and then it just all back fired on us. She has been so sick since this afternoon and cant keep nothing down...They put her back on the I.V.'s and back to just liquids. They brought in the X-Ray machine and the dr. on call looked at it and it didnt look so good. She said maybe it was all just to soon. What she is eating is just not wanting to go out the right way. We have taken a step forward today and now we have taken several steps backwards...this is very discouraging but I know she will be ok. This is just a very slow process. We dont want to rush her by no means but we are ready to go home...Please continue to pray that Morgan gets better soon!

8 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Morgan & your family are in my prayers! I hope she gets better soon.

Ashley Trammell said...

I am so sorry to hear all of this. She and your family will be in our prayers.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

We are praying for all of you!

Landrum Family said...

Bless her little heart (and yours)! I am so sorry to hear that she's had a setback. We will pray for a better day tomorrow.

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Morgan and your family are still in my prayers!I will be praying for a better day tomorrow.

Kim said...

Poor baby! It breaks my heart to read this. I hope you have better days ahead.

Unknown said...

Hey Heather,
I just read all your posts. I will be praying for Morgan and you. I am praying for quick healing!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Heather,
I just read all your posts. I will be praying for Morgan and you. I am praying for quick healing!!!