Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST...

Tomorrow Morgan is having surgery. Morgan has what is called intestinal malrotation. We just so happened to find this through running some other test for her asthma. The doctors all tell me that is a wonder it has not caused alot of trouble for Morgan before now. Tomorrow we have to be a children's hospital at 5:30 in the morning and her surgery is at 7:30. They are going to fix her intestinal problems, remove her appendix, and move her colon down a little bit cause it sets too high up. The surgery will last about an hour and half then she will be in recovery for about an hour. We will be admitted to children's for a few days. I ask that everyone say a prayer for Morgan that everything goes well and she will be ok. I know she will be well taken care of because I believe GOD will take care of my little girl but as a mother I am naturally very worried about this. I will update as soon as I can on how well Morgan is doing.

4 comments:

Landrum Family said...

Bless her little heart! We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Keep us posted on her progress.

The Lane's said...

I was wondering what she was having done. Thanks for the update. We will be lifting that sweet little girl up in prayer tomorrow, as well as the rest of the family. Update us when you can!

Stanley Family said...

I am thinking of Morgan and you this morning and praying that everything goes smoothly during her surgery!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Morgan is in our thoughts and prayers.Keep us posted on her progress.