Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are still here...

Morgan is still at children's but doing alittle better! Monday she got sick really bad and couldnt keep nothing down and yesterday she couldnt have nothing at all... Today Morgan has been on clear liquids and has done really good. We havent been sick at all today! Tomorrow I think we may get to try foods again and see how she will do. If she does well I hope that means we can go home. Her I.V. went bad this morning and they took it out and they told her if she could drink 8oz. every 8 hrs. and not get sick she would not have to have another I.V.! That is great news...Morgan has been very playful today and I hope that means she is getting better! Tomorrow will tell the tell if we are close to going home! Please continue to pray for all of us but especially Morgan!

1 comment:

Bama Fans said...

I had no idea Morgan had been so sick. I'm just now reading all of this. I'm praying she gets better very soon! Love, Karen