Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Update on Morgan...

Morgan is still in the hospital. We are doing well considering. She tends to get sick alittle. We are still in some discomfort pain. Her stomach is starting to wake up alittle so she is starting to hurt alittle more. We are running some fever which they dont really like but it is somewhat normal. Morgan still can not eat or drink. The doctor is still not sure when he will let her try something to drink. Maybe sometime sunday we may get to drink something then on monday we may can eat depending on how well she continues to do. I hate seeing my baby girl hurt and not being able to eat or drink. She told me today that I should have brought her some snacks cause these nurses want bring her any food...she told her daddy tongiht before he left to bring her a Hi-C in the morning... I sure wish I could just give her something to drink. We are hanging in here as best we can. We are still on IV's and she doesnt really like that thing in her hand. Pray for us that things continue to get better and she can eat and drink soon...

5 comments:

The Covin's said...

Bless her heart! I can't imagine having to keep my baby from drinking that long, especilly when they are too young to understand why. I pray she recovers quickly and yall get to go home soon.

Dawn said...

We're praying...it hopefully will be over before you know it.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i know it must be so hard to keep her from eating and drinking. we will pray she gets to tommorrow. hang in there, we will be praying for you all!

Kim said...

Poor little thing. We are praying for you all. I hope things get better soon.

Landrum Family said...

I'm sorry to hear that she is still in pain. Hopefully, she will be able to drink something soon. I can't even begin to imagine! Still thinking about you guys & praying. Hang in there!