Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update...

Morgan is doing well... The surgery lasted about 1 hour and 45 minutes. She was in recovery for an hour. We got to our room and she has been sleeping alot cause she is in alot of pain so they are keeping the pain meds in her pretty often. Morgan can't have anything to eat or drink for 5 days... That is gonna be the hard part cause Morgan loves her milk... She has ask several times to eat and drink but we just quickly change the subject. On the 5th day they will begin to give her just liquids then the foods will come after. They have to make sure her stomach will digest properly. Thanks for all the prayers and support just remember us for the next few days as we recover. I will update you all soon as we progress...

4 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I'm glad to hear Morgan is doing well.She will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers as she recovers.

Goldilocks said...

I am so sorry to hear that poor little Morgan is having to go through all of this and you too. I know it must be hard for everyone. I will keep you all in my prayers!

The Covin's said...

I am so sorry Morgan is having to go thru all of this. Yall will be in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything yall need.

Rachael and her fellas said...

Heather,
I am praying for Morgan. Let me know if I can do anything for ya'll.

Love
Rachael