Sunday, March 22, 2009

UPDATE...

Well as most of you know we are still here at Children's...Morgan is doing really well. She was able to drink alittle gatorade yesterday! Morgan only drank about 1/4 of it though... She didnt care too much for it but atleast my baby girl got to drink something for the first time 4 days... We have not drank that much today just a few sips. Morgan is very playful believe it or not. Still in some pain but that is getting better. The doctors came by this morninig and said she is doing very good but her stomach is just not awake yet... He said it is a very slow process and slow recovery. He told me just to be patient and it would all turn around soon. She is still on I.V. fuilds because she is not drinking that much and we still cant eat. Hopefully in a few days we might can start trying to eat something little. Momma is very tired but I am hanging right in here wiht her. I have only lefted the hospital once to go get more clothes...Pray GOD gives us strength to get through this and we will be home soon and well!

4 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I'm still praying for Morgan and all of you every day.She is such a strong little girl and I hope you all can go home soon.

Landrum Family said...

Just thinking about it is exhausting! Glad to hear she is drinking a little now.

The Covin's said...

I'm glad to hear she is doing good. I feel so sorry for yall. I know it was rough when we were there for just two nights when Weston was younger. I will continue to keep yall in my prayers.

Goldilocks said...

I am glad to hear she is feeling better. Hang in there. I will continue to keep the whole family in my prayers!