Monday, September 17, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST...

I JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM SOMEONE AT MY CHURCH AND A LIL GIRL JACOB'S AGE HER NAME IS McKENNA MYRICK. HER MOM AND DAD FOUND A MASS ON HER LEG AND HER DADDY TOOK HER TO THE DOCTOR THIS MORNING AND THE DOCTOR WAS VERY CONCERNED. HE THEN SENT THEM IMMEDIATELY TO ANOTHER DOCTOR TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS. McKENNA IS 4 ABOUT TO BE 5. SCOTT AND SHAE ARE VERY CONCERNED AND UPSET SO PLEASE TODAY WHEN YOU PRAY KEEP THEM IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. WE DO KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF McKENNA AND HIS NAME IS JESUS AND I KNOW HE CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS LIL ANGEL! I WILL POST LATER WHEN I HEAR SOME RESULTS.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I will definitely say a special prayer for Mckenna.

I check in on your family too. Your family is precious.

I make the headers in PhotoFiltre. If you want I can make you one. Just give me an idea and if you want me to add a pic to it send it to me at jenn@killerhobbies.com.

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Thanks for the comment about my header Jen did a great job I asked her to do one for our business blog to so you will have to look at it when she does it. I also went to PG I graduated in 96 with Jen & Christie. Thank you for praying for our family we have needed it as you can tell... My hubby is back at work & is trying to stop smoking so he is MUCH better than he was. My dad was a great man and we have had to deal with his wife (well she is married so I don’t know if u would call her that or not) so it has been alot harder, but things are getting better I just pray everyday that I can only remember him when he wasn’t sick and was healthy and I know one day I will see him again! Anyway you should have said something at open house but I am sure we will see each other another time. Your kids are adorable too... Talk to you soon.