Wednesday, September 5, 2007

DANCE CLASS...

LAST NIGHT MORGAN STARTED HER 1ST DANCE CLASS! SHE IS TAKING FROM MRS. LYNN AND SHE LOVES IT. MORGAN DID PRETTY GOOD FOR HER 1ST NIGHT. SHE WAS A LIL SCARED AT FIRST BUT THEN SHE BEGAN TO WARM UP AND STARTED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR MRS. LYNN AND MRS. KIM WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS. SHE CAME HOME AFTER DANCE CLASS AND STARTED SHOWING ME AND NANA WHAT SHE DID IN CLASS AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE REMEMBERED ALL THE THINGS SHE WAS SHOWING US. I HOPE SHE REALLY LIKES IT!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mrs. Lynn said...

she's too cute!

Kim said...

I second Lynn's comment. Morgan is adorable and will do great in the class!!

Christie said...

Your kids are so cute. I hope that you and your family are doing well. Christie Graham Knight

Christie said...

I did not know that Josh had gotten married already. The pictures are great.

Landrum Family said...

How sweet! She is such a beauty in her little ballet outfit.

The Myrick's said...

How cute! I'm sure she will have a great time.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

how cute!! i hope she is having fun dancing with mrs. lynn!