Friday, May 2, 2008

CAMP OUT!

 

OK LAST SATURDAY NIGHT THE KIDS WANTED TO CAMP OUT IN THEIR TENT. WELL MOMMA SAID OK BUT IN THE LIVING ROOM! YES WE CAMPED OUT IN THE LIVING ROOM IN THE TENT! WELL IT WAS LOTS OF FUN AND MORGAN AND JACOB LOVE IT! THEY WANT TO DO IT AGAIN THIS WEEKEND TOO. WELL MOMMA STARTED OFF IN THE TENT WITH THE KIDDOS BUT WHEN JACOB AND MORGAN BOTH FELL ASLEEP I WENT TO MY BED...AT 7:00 THAT NEXT MORNING JACOB COME GOT IN THE BED WITH US AND THEN 7:30 HERE COME MORGAN. SHE WAS CRYING AND SHE SAID MOMMA AND JACOB LEFT ME IN THAT TENT BY MYSELF...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

*Staci* said...

That is so funny!! Your kiddos are so sweet. They seem like they get along so good. I like the pictures of Trevor and Morgan eating them some McDonald's. Thanks again for keeping him. He said he can't wait to come back and play!

Ashley Trammell said...

That is to cute. I'm sure they had fun.

Jenn said...

Sounds like all of you had fun. I bet Morgan was pitiful. Poor thing!

The Lantrip Family said...

Look at the little campers! I remember when me and Adam used to do that! Sweet!