Monday, January 28, 2008

WE ARE HOME AND DOING WELL!

 
 
 
WELL WE ARE HOME AND JACOB IS DOING WELL. HE IS JUST A LITTLE SLEEPING AND HUNGRY. HE WAS SUCH A BIG BOY THROUGH THIS WHOLE THING. I AM SO PROUD OF HIM. HE WALKED BACK THERE TO THE OR JUST LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING TO IT. MORGAN GOT TO COME ALONG FOR ALL THE FUN! JACOB AND MORGAN GOT TO PLAY BEFORE AND AFTER. THEY GOT TO COLOR AND RIDE THE LIL CARS. JACOB GOT BACK AND ALL HE WANTED WAS A POPSICLE! GUESS WHO GOT ONE TOO? MORGAN! SHE HAD TO HAVE A POPSCILE TOO! DR. REAL SAID HIS EARS WERE PRETTY BAD. HE GOT THEM ALL CLEANED UP AND PUT THOSE TUBES IN. THERE WAS A LIL PROBLEM WITH THE LEFT EAR. THE LEFT EAR DRUM IS TURNED THE WRONG WAY, FOLDED DOWN AND IS ALSO PAPER THIN. DR. REAL DOESNT THINK THAT THE TUBE WILL STAY IN LONG AND HE WILL HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. HE HOPES WHILE THE TUBE IS IN THAT THE EAR DRUM WILL THICKEN UP SOME. HE ALSO SAID THIS IS PART OF THE REASON WHY JACOB CANT HEAR. HE HOPES THAT THIS WILL HELP RESOLVE SOME OF HIS HEARING PROBLEMS. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PRAYED FOR JACOB!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad that everything went well and Jacob is feeling good!!!

Mrs. Lynn said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well. I was thinking about him today. I hope this is time everything works and he doesn't have to go through it again.

Jenn said...

I am glad everything went so well. I will say a prayer that his ears continue to heal and that the tubes will stay in place.

The Lane's said...

He is a little champ if you ask me. I will lift him up in prayer this week that God will touch him special!

The Covin's said...

I'm glad to hear Jacob is doing good. I will be praying for his hearing to improve with the healing of his ear drum. We've had two set of tubes and I hope not to have to go back for anymore.