Saturday, October 6, 2007

WE ARE LEAVING...

OK EVERYONE, WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW AFTER JACOBS BASEBALL GAME TO GO TO MOBILE. WE WILL STAY IN A HOTEL IN MOBILE AND THEN ON MONDAY WE WILL BOARD THE CARNIVAL HOLIDAY SHIP FOR A 5 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE! WE WILL BE GOING TO COZUMEL AND CALIC! THIS IS OUR FAMILY VACATION! THE KIDS ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT BEING ON THIS BIG OLE SHIP! I HOPE WE HAVE A REALLY GREAT TIME! WE WILL RETURN ON FRIDAY. I WILL TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND WILL POST THEM AS SOON AS WE GET BACK. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEK!

8 comments:

The Covin's said...

I hope yall have a great time. Stay safe and watch those precious kids closely on that boat. I know they will love it. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jenn said...

Hope you guys have a fun and safe trip. Can't wait to see all pics.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

have fun and be safe! we will be watching for the new pics!!

Lyndsey said...

I know you guys are going to have such a great time. Be careful and enjoy your family.

The Lantrip Family said...

Lucky!!! Have a great trip!!

Ashley Trammell said...

Hey girl! Well I'm glad you found me on here. I didn't know you had one. Thanks for the comment. We are excited about the new addition. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I hope yall have fun on the cruise! Can't wait to see pics!

Landrum Family said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures!

The Lane's said...

I hope you all have a fun and safe trip.